a) 1 person (day) -800 Tg+0,1*MCI (a tax for visiting the protected areas of the Kazakhstan Tax code Article 510.)
b) students 25% discount 600tg+0.1*MRP
C) school students 50% of the 400 Tg+0,1*MRP
d) free for preschoolers
e) Parking of 1 car -200 Tg-
e) guide for the whole group-1000 tenge/day
Regulation of visits
In the territory of SNNP it is not allowed:
- To be in the territory of SNNP without the admission
- Move out of the tour route, leave vehicles outside the designated Parking area, Park and wash vehicles on the shore of waterponds”
- Use of motor boats, scooters;
- To make bonfires to cook food , to arrange Parking and to establish tents out of the put places, to litter and clutter up the territory;
- Swim, fish and hunt, disturb animals, ruin nests, burrows, break trees and shrubs, collect herbs, flowers, mushrooms, berries, fruits.
- to spoil the monuments of history and culture, to put inscriptions, to carry out stones, to spoil gazebos, signs, panels, to stay in the Park at night.